Read about the history of Cornell’s Echols Collection or visit our digital exhibit, Building a Collection: Giok Po Oey and the John M. Echols Collection, to learn more about the collection’s first curator and his lasting legacy.
PERIND (Bibliographic database that indexes periodical literature relating to Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, and ASEAN)
- Orang Ulu traditional courtship, marriage and divorce
- Seaways and gatekeepers : trade and state in the eastern archipelagos of Southeast Asia, c.1600-c.1906
- The illegal wildlife trade in Southeast Asia : institutional capacities in Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Viet Nam
- West Papuan decolonisation : contesting histories
- Projectland : life in a Lao socialist model village