Read about the history of Cornell’s Echols Collection or visit our digital exhibit, Building a Collection: Giok Po Oey and the John M. Echols Collection, to learn more about the collection’s first curator and his lasting legacy.
PERIND (Bibliographic database that indexes periodical literature relating to Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, and ASEAN)
- More is not better : the efficacy of the health belief model in explaining and predicting health behavior among a sample of Southeast Asians in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Ratu kain : satu rumpun, satu warisan = One root, one heritage
- School health care and nutrition in primary schools in Southeast Asia : policies, programs, and good practices
- Punnakaip pu:kkal : nhakaiccuvai nhu:l
- Postcolonial memory in the Netherlands : meaningful voices, meaningful silences