The Asia Collections of Cornell University Library include the Charles W. Wason Collection on East Asia, the South Asia Collection, and the John M. Echols Collection on Southeast Asia. The collections also cover Asian American studies and Islam in Asia materials. Cornell is widely regarded as having one of the largest and most significant collections of Asian historical and literary materials in North America. Housed in Kroch Library, the Asia Collections include reference books, periodicals, newspapers, microfilms and fiche, electronic resources, as well as two levels of book stacks.
- Exorcism in heavenly master Taoism and in the school of complete integrity in the epochs Sung and Yüan
- Nineteenth-century masters of Angono art
- La perla del Oriente : recuerdos del inicio del Opus Dei en Filipinas
- Minjung, chŏhang hanŭn chuch'e : minjung ŭi kaenyŏmsa, iron
- Han'guk chŏnjaeng ŭn ŏttŏk'e kiŏk toenŭn'ga : kyŏnghŏm, kiŏk, p'osŭt'ŭ kiŏk sai esŏ = How is the Korean War remembered? : in between experience, memory, and postmemory