The Asia Collections of Cornell University Library include the Charles W. Wason Collection on East Asia, the South Asia Collection, and the John M. Echols Collection on Southeast Asia. The collections also cover Asian American studies and Islam in Asia materials. Cornell is widely regarded as having one of the largest and most significant collections of Asian historical and literary materials in North America. Housed in Kroch Library, the Asia Collections include reference books, periodicals, newspapers, microfilms and fiche, electronic resources, as well as two levels of book stacks.
- Mobilizing Japanese youth : the Cold War and the making of the sixties generation
- Ghost lives of the Pendatang : informality and cosmopolitan contaminations in urban Malaysia
- China international import expo : shared future in a new era
- Taiwan's politics in action : struggling to win at the ballot box
- Global manufacturing and secondary innovation in China : latecomer's advantages