When conducting research on the Philippines see the recommended books listed here, including pages 493-620 of the Historical Dictionary of the Philippines (3rd edition). This will provide a good introduction to sources on the country. For a book on the latest developments and a guide to the key issues and debates on the Philippines today see the Routledge Handbook of the Contemporary Philippines. 2018. For articles see especially the database CIPPA and the Bibliography of Asian Studies.
Jump to country
A New Demand for Old Tests: Philippine Metrical Romances in the Early Twentieth Century
Internal migration and security issues and challenges confronting Central and Southern Mindanao, Philippines
The Revitalized Philippine-U.S. Security Relations: The Triumph of Bilateralism Over Multilateralism in Philippine Foreign Policy?
- Climate change vulnerability mapping of selected municipalities in Laguna, Philippines
- The Ati-Atihan Festival in Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines as a literary event
- The history of local governments in the Philippines
- The economic assimilation of South Asian immigrants in Norway : Philippines, Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese
- Pambansang diksyonaryo sa Filipino