When conducting research on the Philippines see the recommended books listed here, including pages 493-620 of the Historical Dictionary of the Philippines (3rd edition). This will provide a good introduction to sources on the country. For a book on the latest developments and a guide to the key issues and debates on the Philippines today see the Routledge Handbook of the Contemporary Philippines. 2018. For articles see especially the database CIPPA and the Bibliography of Asian Studies.
Jump to country
A New Demand for Old Tests: Philippine Metrical Romances in the Early Twentieth Century
Internal migration and security issues and challenges confronting Central and Southern Mindanao, Philippines
The Revitalized Philippine-U.S. Security Relations: The Triumph of Bilateralism Over Multilateralism in Philippine Foreign Policy?
- The cybercriminal : how to protect yourself against the most dangerous criminal in our perilous society
- Region, nation and homeland : valorization and adaptation in the Moro and Cordillera resistance discourses
- E-commerce, competition & ASEAN economic integration
- Once upon a sunset : a novel
- The liberation of Manila : 28 days of carnage, February-March 1945