When conducting research on the Philippines see the recommended books listed here, including pages 493-620 of the Historical Dictionary of the Philippines (3rd edition). This will provide a good introduction to sources on the country. For a book on the latest developments and a guide to the key issues and debates on the Philippines today see the Routledge Handbook of the Contemporary Philippines. 2018. For articles see especially the database CIPPA and the Bibliography of Asian Studies.
Jump to country
A New Demand for Old Tests: Philippine Metrical Romances in the Early Twentieth Century
Internal migration and security issues and challenges confronting Central and Southern Mindanao, Philippines
The Revitalized Philippine-U.S. Security Relations: The Triumph of Bilateralism Over Multilateralism in Philippine Foreign Policy?
- Regional autonomy and federalism in the Philippines
- The Filipino migration experience : global agents of change
- Marawi and beyond : the Joint Task Force Marawi story
- Shiryō fukkoku, Bikōru Nihon Jinkai kaihō, 1931-1941
- Mga tomasino sa pilosopiyang Filipino : ang intelektuwal na pamana ng mga pangunahing Tomasinong pilosoper sa kasaysayan ng pamimilosopiyang Filipino