When conducting research on East Timor see the recommended books listed here, especially pages 193-201 of the Historical Dictionary of East Timor. This will provide a good introduction to doing research on the country. For a book on the latest developments and a guide to the key issues and debates on East Timor today see the Routledge Handbook of Contemporary Timor-Leste. 2019. For articles see the database Bibliography of Asian Studies.
Jump to country
No East Timor book chapters found - see all book chapters.
- Indigenous spirits and global aspirations in a Southeast Asian borderland : Timor-Leste's Oecussi enclave
- The paradox of ASEAN centrality : Timor-Leste betwixt and between
- Economic diversity in contemporary Timor-Leste
- Transitional justice from state to civil society : democratization in Indonesia
- Interpretação das figuras nas portas das casas sagradas Timorenses