When conducting research on East Timor see the recommended books listed here, especially pages 193-201 of the Historical Dictionary of East Timor. This will provide a good introduction to doing research on the country. For a book on the latest developments and a guide to the key issues and debates on East Timor today see the Routledge Handbook of Contemporary Timor-Leste. 2019. For articles see the database Bibliography of Asian Studies.
Jump to country
- Fronteiras marítimas de Timor-Leste
- The dead as ancestors, martyrs, and heroes in Timor-Leste
- " ... Sabemos, e podemos, e devemos vencer!" : Antologia de Textos para uma "autobiografia" intelectual de Nicolau Dos Reis Lobato
- East Timor reveille for courage : recollections of an Australian human rights activist, 1998-2001
- Oral literature, gender, and precedence in East Timor : metaphysics in narrative