The Asia Collections of Cornell University Library include the Charles W. Wason Collection on East Asia, the South Asia Collection, and the John M. Echols Collection on Southeast Asia. The collections also cover Asian American studies and Islam in Asia materials. Cornell is widely regarded as having one of the largest and most significant collections of Asian historical and literary materials in North America. Housed in Kroch Library, the Asia Collections include reference books, periodicals, newspapers, microfilms and fiche, electronic resources, as well as two levels of book stacks.
- ASEAN in a changing world. Politics, economy, society - transdisciplinary perspectives
- A taxonomy of state capitalism : the developmental phases of Russia, Kazakhstan, South Korea and Singapore - a comparative institutional analysis
- Daun hayat : kumpulan puisi remaja
- DON'T CALL IT ART! : contemporary art in vietnam 1993 - 1999
- Artificial intelligence and the future of warfare : the USA, China, and strategic stability