Korea.net Gateway to Korea
- Visit Korea
- Official Korea Tourism organization website
- Information on History, photographs, image, and culture of Korea
- The World Factbook - Korea, South
- General information on South Korea, including geography, people, government, economy, military, etc.
- Korean Studies Portal
- An online community of Korean studies and information, including scholarships and Internet discussion list
Romanization Korean Romanization Rules by ALA-LC
국사편찬위원회 National Institute of Korean History
한국문학번역원 Literature Translation Institute of Korea
- Korean History: A Bibliography
- This website, compiled by Kenneth Robinson, University of Hawaii, provides citations fro resources covering Korean history. The subjects include not only political, diplomatic, and economic history, but also historical linguistics, art history, literature, philosophy and religion, and overseas Koreans, for example. Chronologically, coverage concludes in the 1960s.
DPR Korea: Official webpage of North Korea
- Uri minjok kkiri 우리민족끼리
- A state-controlled website that provides Korean language news from North Korea's central news agency. The site also distributes information over Twitter, Youtube, Flickr and Facebook. "Uriminjokkkiri" is transliterated Korean for "Our Nation Itself." The Website's server is located in China.
- UCLA Center for Buddhist Studies: Information on Korean Buddhism
- Links to sites containing information on Korean Buddhism, including general resources, information on monasteries, teaching and practice centers, art and architecture in Korean Buddhism, and various other related categories
- Resources for East Asian Language and Thought
- Web portal maintained by A. Charles Muller, University of Tokyo, and heavily focused on Buddhism, with several sites specifically on Korean Buddhism
- Digital dictionary of Buddhism, edited by A. Charles Muller.
- A compilation of Chinese logograph-based terms, texts, temples, schools, persons, etc. found in Buddhist canonical sources.
- Brother Anthony of Taize
- Brother Anthony is Professor Emeritus, Sogang University and professional translator, Brother Anthony of Taize. Here are the links to his literary works published in English translation since 1979 plus full-text access to Brother Anthony's own translations of various Korean poems and short works of fiction.
- Please see his works of translation in the Cornell Library catalog
Organizations & Associations
The Korea Economic Institute of America 한미 경제 연구소
Korean National Commission for UNESCO 유네스코 한국위원회
Online Forum on Korean Studies
- Focus on transnational issues involving the peoples of Northeast China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, and East Russia. Its goals are to aid communication regarding research across this area and to provide an outlet for relevant book reviews.
- Research Institutes: Center for Korean Peninsula Issues Studies of Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- One of the most important Chinese research institutes on Korean Peninsula