Skip to main content
East Asia (Wason)
East Asian Studies
- Asian American Studies
- China and Asia-Pacific Studies Program
- The CAPS program offers a major designed to train future leaders who are equipped to address the inevitable challenges and negotiate the delicate complexities in the various domains of U.S.-China relations.
- Clarke Program on East Asian Law and Culture
- Department of Asian Studies
- For details of Cornell's academic programs in Asian Studies at the undergraduate and graduate levels, a directory of current faculty and staff, and a list of currently offered and upcoming courses.
- East Asian Program
- Discover the events, community outreach activities and services for faculty and students provided by Cornell's East Asia Program.
- A photo directory of Cornell's Asian Studies faculty with specializations, publications and contact information.
- Cornell's highly acclaimed "Full-year Asian Language Concentration" offers year-long and summer programs for Chinese and Japanese language learning.
- The GLOBAL PERFORMING ARTS CONSORTIUM (GloPAC) is an international organization of institutions and individuals committed to using innovative digital technologies to create easily accessible, multimedia, and multilingual information resources for the study and preservation of the performing arts. This rapidly developing Cornell-based website, founded by Cornell professor emeritus Karen Brazell, currently offers especially strong representation of the performing arts of Japan; see our website.
- Johnson Museum of Art
- Cornell's Johnson Museum offers strong representation of the arts of East Asia, with regular exhibitions on China, Japan and Korea from both the permanent collection and special collections on loan.